- Registration fees don’t include Accommodation. Please make a separate request for accommodation.
- Candidates are advised to visit our website regularly for updates.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register and present the paper at the conference in order to include the paper in SPRINGER.
- Request for a virtual presentation (Skype/Google Hangout) will only be entertained in case of serious exigencies (The request for the same should be made by sending an email request to email@example.com with valid supporting evidence).
- Research Scholar / $15 for Foreign origin Full-Time Research Scholar is applicable.
- A discount of ₹1000 for Indian origin Full-Time
- Full-Time Research Scholar must include a letter from the HOD/Dean/Principal/Research Guide verifying their full-time student status along with ID Card copy.
- Registration for the conference will include proceedings, registration kit, certificate, tea/coffee, and lunch during the conference period.
- Accompanying persons who wish to attend the conference should register for Attendees category separately.
Registration fee payment links will open in November 2020, Indian participants can pay in Indian Rupees(₹) through PayuMoney and Overseas participants can pay in USD ($)through PayPal
Authors (Indian Origin)
₹ 8000/-(Up to 6 Pages)
₹ 10000/-(Up to 6 Pages)
Authors (Foreign Origin)
$ 250/-(Up to 6 Pages)
$ 350/-(Up to 6 Pages)
Listeners Only (Indian Origin)
Extra Per Page (Indian Origin)
Extra Per Page (Foreign Origin)